2007年5月23日水曜日

INTRODUCTION TO KUMAMOTO

Kumamoto has many wonderful places and things. Espesially, Kumaoto castle and Mt. Aso is very famous in Japan. On other point, Kumamoto has fresh water, so it is very important for our life. This time, I want to write the introduction it.

First, I think the most famous thing of Kumamoto. It is Kumamoto castle that it was made before 400 age. It is called the third beautiful castle in Japan. This year, 400 bildiing aniversary of the castle, so everywhere take place event. New Year's day of this year, the castle took place wonderful event. It was light art show that kumamoto has history. Then the castle the most famous thing for Kumamoto's people.

Seond, about Aso. Aso is very famous place in kumamoto. There' no one who don't know Aso in Kumamoto's people. Because Aso's caldera in number one all over the world. On this reason, Many people visit to see Aso's nature in there. There is people who come to overseas. Besides There has hotspring too. Aso is really interesting place. I live in there. I can see Mt.Aso from in front of my house.

Third, I want to write the famous place in Aso. Kusasenri is very beatiful place in Kumamoto. There is in Aso. it is worth visiting to you. On other spot, Aso Farmland and Cuddly Dominion is most popular place. In holiday, many people come to Aso.

Fainally, I think the most important thing in Kumamoto is fresh and abundant water.
Kumamoto is called "water island" because Kumamoto has abundant fresh water. I thought it is no wonder that I can drink water from the house, and I didn't belive people who buy the water in store. But it was rarely thing in Japan. I suprised, when I heard the truth. I pride of Kumamoto's water. I thought we have to protect abundant fresh water in Kumamoto. Then I think we must conserve a lot of nature and heritage which our ancester left culture.

0 件のコメント: