2007年6月20日水曜日

University essay

This around time, I think that I write and introduce about my University. My university has a lot of things to support student. I like my university, so I want many people to know good points of my university. There is the most popular university in the locals. Why is my university popular? I want to write the reason.

My university is Kumamoto Gakuen university, in short "KGU" . KGU has 4 faculity, It is the department of commercial science, economics, social welfare and foreign language. I belong to the department of foreign lunguage, major in English because I'm interested in foreign contry and international relations. So I decided to enter KGU which I can learn English and international relations. And I have the reason that KGU can go to study abroad. There are about 7000 student, KGU can go to university no matter though student has the job in during the daytime. They can study in nights.

My university has a lot of facility to support student. First, It is a big library, where has audio room that we can watch movies and listen to music. And there has computar room and private room in order to study too. A lot of students use it everyday. There is always quiet , I can study a long time. I proud of this library and I like it very much. Next I want to write "Extensoin center" , "Extension center" support to get something qualification which we will get a job in the future. For example, TOEIC, TOFEL , computar skils, licen sed tax accountant and skils that we will need the qualification, when I get the job. so on. A lot of students make the most of "Extension center". I want to use it someday. Third is "Foreign language center" There can study Foreign language, English, chinese and Korean. Especially there are going to study conversation.

My University has not only facilitiy to support but also facility to survice for student. For example , student cafeteria, convenience store , bakery, book shop. There are a lot of shops. Espessially, Bakery is most popular in my university. In lnuchtime , bakery and school cafeteria crowd with stubents. We can spend school life because of it.

KGU has vrious facility to support and service to students, so many people think that KGU consider KGU's students. There is no university which have vrious the school plant and consider student. Therefore KGU was loved in the locals. I want to study more English and various knowledge in KGU. This year KGU is built new scool building. From now on I want to hope KGU's development.

0 件のコメント: