2008年1月30日水曜日

My blog

This semester, I tried renewing my blog everyday but I couldn't be renewal. The experience makes me so grow up. When I typed some letters online in the first time, I couldn't type the letters. However last week, I can type 144 words per 5 minute. I was very surprised. I am very proud of my progress. This time I tried a lot of things, presentation and podcast etc... This assignment was very hard work for me but I am happy to finish it. This class was very nice, I could take with enjoyment. I think I keep renew my blog from now on. I like English very much so I want to write a lot of English letters and I will try to study English hard. I sure get more superior English skill.

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Nice work. I hope you continue blogging.... and podcasting!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.